ONDULINE® is a world leader in manufacturing bituminous corrugated roofing materials. The lightweight eco roofing system is used worldwide for many agricultural, industrial and DIY applications. The most flexible, reliable, versatile and cost effective roofing material.
ONDULINE® sheets are manufactured by impregnating organic cellulose fibres with bitumen under high temperature and pressure. The sheets are pre pigmented with special purpose resins. The impregnation of colour into the sheets is done using patented techniques that enable the sheets to retain their colour over a longer period of time even under harsh conditions. The patented manufacturing process ensures uniform bitumen penetration into the sheets providing an excellent dimensional stability to the product and thereby preventing delamination.
ONDULINE® sheets offer the following benefits:
- Excellent waterproofing characteristics
- Can be used in extreme climatic conditions
- High insulation and sound absorbency values
- Resistant to corrosion-does not rust, rot or become brittle
- Light weight- 6.4kg per sheet of 1.9m2 area
- Can withstand wind speeds up to 192km/hr.
- Does not break during transportation and installation
- Available in a range of environmentally sensitive colours.
- Excellent colour retention
- Requires minimum maintenance
- Contains no hazardous chemicals